1. WA In-Active users: The contact information that you feed on the platform to send out communications may have numbers that are not active on WhatsApp. When a greater number of messages go undelivered, WhatsApp reduces the number of messages you can send per day. We have introduced this feature which will make sure that such contacts are marked blocked and no messages are sent to them.
2. New Onboarding: We were wondering how we could make it delightful as well as an informational experience when you walk into our platform. The purpose was to remove the clutter and provide a guided onboarding process. We wanted to provide crisp information taking care of your valuable time. Now you can access platform information and know more about the application process right when you log into the platform.
3. Emails: The most essential part of a relationship is Communication. The most delightful part of our day is to read customer feedback and we take pride in reaching out to you with updates.
We have launched a new set of emails for updates and follow-ups, I hope you will like them.
4. Usecase Guides: When you implement your project on WhatsApp it can be divided into three broad categories. Automation i.e the bot that you build, Notification i.e the pre-approved templates that you send to your users as post-session messages and Agent Chat i.e when your agents take up customer queries in a live conversation. We have built guides for these three use cases which will prove of great help in beginning with your project.
5. New Support: New support Process in place that includes Time based SLAs. We have also added simpler and more informative chat requests and ticket creation plugins.
6. WA Learn More Guides: Building your project and want to understand a bit more about your use case or the feature you are working on. You can refer to WA guides here.
7. Agent Role: Now you can add a user to your account with Agent Role. This user will only take chat requests and can not make admin changes from settings
8. Nurture: Nurture provides you Notification API details to send post-session messages to your users. Now, this API information is visible on the platform itself with an option to send Sample Post session messages on Morph Sandbox from your account.
1. WA Profile Update: The account admin will not be able to update account details if the profile is already submitted for verification.
2. KarixSS Video Message: All the users who have KarixSS as their provider will now be able to Send Video Messages
3. Better Help plugins: Now you can find new and simpler chat and ticket creation plugins on the platform.
4. WA Template: Now get an option to choose the type of template you want to create. Now you can also re-edit the template before sending it for approval.
1. Bot not working because of deleted conversation
2. #1909 Multiple popups open if a button is clicked more than once